Ecothrive Charge is a 100% naturally-produced potting soil enhancer that confers a whole host of biological benefits to your plants. Composed entirely from the droppings of beetles, this premium grade 'frass' is packed full of beneficial microorganisms and natural plant growth catalysts. Ecothrive Charge will stimulate robust plants growth, improve root zone conditions and create vigorous high yielding plants.
- Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
- Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
- Contains naturally occurring activators of plants' immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
- 100% Organic — Approved by the Soil Association.
Mix in to your Soil or Coco.
(1L Charge per 50L Coco/100L Soil)
Water through your media as normal.
And wait for the healthiest plants you've ever seen!
Potting Mix Base
Cuttings / Seedlings / Low Feeding – Mix 5ml per Litre of Soil
Established Plants / High Feeding – Mix 10ml per Litre of Soil
1L of Charge treats 100-200L of potting soil.
Cuttings / Seedlings / Low Feeding – Mix 10ml per Litre of Soil
Established Plants / High Feeding – Mix 20ml per Litre of Soil
1L of Charge treats 50-100L of coco.
Suitable for use in all potting mixes including coco coir, peat and peat-free potting soils.
For best results mix thoroughly with the potting substrate before planting. Follow up with top dressings every four weeks.