High-quality ballast "EuroGear Pro" for sodium-vapor and metal-halide bulbs, ready for connection and wired. The robust plastic housing protects the ballast from dust and moisture. Each ballast gets tested for proper operation ex factory, thereby a high level of quality and a long durability are given. In addition, the EuroGear ballast is thermal protected against overheating.
- suitable for sodium-vapor and metal-halide bulbs
- Power: 600 Watt
- Power consumption: max. 3,0 A
- Voltage: 230/240V - 50Hz
- Thermal protected against overheating
- Protection class: IP54 and CE-certified
- Measurements: approx. 334 L X 124 W X 103 H mm
- Cable length: approx. 1,5 m power cable, as well as 3,55 m connection cable to the reflector, already wired (plug & play)
- Weight: 7 kg
It is the responsibility of the contractor, installer, buyer, owner and user to contract a qualified electrician or technician for the installation and maintenance of the ballast in agreement with the local laws and regulations.
Unit 7, KPC Business Centre
TN24 0BP Ashford, kent