Target nutrient temperature: 18oC - 21oC
Keep your oxygen level high, fight root problems and speed up nutrient uptake. Keep nutrient temperature cool with Iceline Pipe.
To keep heat out, Iceline has a double layer – a white layer to reflect heat, a black layer to block UV rays.
Switch to Iceline and your temperature will drop by at least 3oC – some have reported drops of 8oC!
As result, your oxygen level and nutrient uptake will increase, and your risk of root problems will drop,
It’s simple, but it really does the trick. During summer, there’s no other pipe worth using.
• Keeps your nutrient cool
• Double wall to keep heat out
• Black inner wall to block UV rays
• White outer wall to reflect heat
• Lowers temperature by 3oC – 8oC
• Helps prevent root problems (like Pythium)
• Keeps nutrient uptake high
• Maximises oxygen level
Unit 7, KPC Business Centre
TN24 0BP Ashford, kent